Fidelity: A Word to Say

Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Word to Say



I am in pain .. with no clue to be found ..

all I do is crying .. and no one to care or listen ..

feeling of mistrust is killing the human inside me..

feeling of insecure is surrounding me..

nowhere was left to go.. no warmth is felt nearby my heart..

only cold hands with empty faces where left to be seen...

I pray every night.. "God forgive me.. God forgive me.."

a meeting with death is near..

for my heart is broken.. and an ache is deeply hurting me..

all I see is the flame of the candle left here at the corner of this room ..

waving for me .. for it shall be gone without me .. so ..

so long my friend.. so long my angle.. since I won’t feel your embrace..

life and death are the same.. and in a grave of sorrow, I will be..

with no one to care.. with no one to cry..

Fidelity

No comments: